Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doors

Photographed by Mel Brackstone
Model: Zieben
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - April 2011

I have heard it said that successful people are always working.
As a model, that does not mean always shooting. There are other sides to this job, the schedule making, physical training, networking and transportation. I also consider rest days to be essential. I am only as good as my reputation and feel every photographer deserves to have me at my best.

Today is a rest day. I have a few of those lined up since my body clock is turned upside down and around.

A trip to the SFMOMA to enhance my creativity was a thought of mine. The museum doors are closed, so I will walk outside and open the pages of my book once again.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this photo - with a collection of others - on Redbubble taken by a photographer here in Brisbane. When I looked at the thumbnails, I recognised you straight away... they're lovely shots there and here.

    ReplyDelete