Sunday, May 22, 2011

Places



Photographed by Mac Moss
Greensboro, NC - April 2010

I spent the weekend on Roanoke Island shooting with a good friend I have not seen in over a year. The locations we shot in were fabulous and catching up with my friend was a delight.

I have been on the road for two solid years now. When I first started I was sleeping in my car on occasion for lack of people to stay with - now I have friends in most parts of the country. I have places I visit several times a year and other places that are newer to me. I am ready to meet new people and take trips to places I have not been to in almost a year and a half, and yet, I keep feeling drawn back to certain places because of the people there.

Keira, it is time you get yourself back to New Mexico and Colorado. It is time to go to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment