Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tarzan




Photographed by Carol Blankfield
Maryland, Nudes In Nature Event - September 2011

Crisis averted. I am traveling in my usual manner - with only a modest sized suitcase. However, I appear to have neglected to bring several key clothing items I generally live in. I need to keep busy modeling so people don't realize I only have about one set of actual clothing. :)

***

I ended up working with two photographers from Houston when at the NIN event in Maryland - these photos are from one of them. I found myself climbing a tree and balancing on a perhaps not so stable limb (sometimes I may think I am Tarzan) and climbing onto a pile of sticks and twigs because I was drawn to the texture (and I wondered why I was a bit scratched up).

2 comments:

  1. You certainly aren't afraid to take a few risks for art's sake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a climber myself - super images!

    ReplyDelete