Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Passover readings



As someone who describes themselves as Jewishish, I would like to wish you all a Happy Passover. I attended a seder last night, and carried home a box of matzo to eat this week. Of course, that will not be my sole sustenance.

Sitting around with a warm beverage, Radiohead playing in the background, nothing but panties on and a book in my hand sounds like an ideal evening. With all this traveling, rarely do I have the opportunity to lounge around in this manner. I think it about time to set aside the computer regardless of how well it warms my lap and crack open my book again.

My return to Houston today started my countdown. Five more days in Texas!



Photos by my dear friends and home in Dallas p + a studios.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Passover to you from another Jewish model. Your work is beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Let's form a mutual Jewish model adoration club. :)

    ReplyDelete