Tuesday, September 14, 2010

PDX



Photographed by Jene Youtt
NYC - July 2010

Fearing the worst in regards to energy level after burning man and having a great home to stay in while in the area, I scheduled a leisurely schedule over many days in Portland for this past week. As it turned out, I was immediately refreshed after burning man since I slept a reasonable amount while there (I'm a responsible gal like that, and have found it keeps me healthier and happier). My one-shoot-a-day schedule gave me plenty of time to enjoy the pockets of cuteness that Portland has to offer, go to the gym, shoot pool, eat great food and spend time with my best friend. I had some really great shoots on this trip, finally connecting with photographers and artists I have talked to for over a year now, shooting with old friends and working with new photographers in the area. I envision a return to the area in February.

Today I take the train to Seattle. This will mark my first trip to Seattle, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment