Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reliability and Variety






Photographed by Looknsee Photography
Portland, Oregon - September 2010

There is something to be said for good and reliable. I have shot with Jon three times now, and each shoot has started in this perfect little corner in his home. Of course, experimentation is a beautiful thing as well. This Crumb-esque photo was the result of a bit of photo play. There were some less quirky photos from this bizarre camera angle, but how often does my hand get to be bigger than my head and semi acceptable?

To continue the sentiment that was expressed all week while shooting out in Munising, Michigan (a place I had no idea was even Michigan until I arrived and reconsulted google) - I like variety. The familiar or the new and exciting, I welcome variety into my life. But I imagine that much is obvious from any conversation with me or glimpse at my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment