Monday, November 8, 2010

Siren from the Sea

Siren from the Sea

Unleash Me

Photographed by Billy Dugger
Biloxi, MS - March 2010

Tonight I made a big splurge and am in a hotel room all by myself. With two queen beds in Biloxi, I don't even know what to do!

I'm touring around Biloxi, Hattiesburg, Birmingham, and Pensacola, and hopefully New Orleans if someone there wants me. I am always happy to see my friends in the South. This evening I drove in and had a wonderful shoot with Billy Dugger - on my previous trip to the area we met and did some traditional portraiture, glamourous portraiture, and classic art nudes. This time after a little more portraiture, we amped it up a notch and I adorned a modest, white cotton dress, basic panties, and classic heels, and undressed for a really long time.

1 comment: