Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hall Pass

Photographed by TLGee
Brooklyn, NYC - Spring 2011

My past few weeks have been spent with someone of a semblance of "home," living with a good friend in the bay area and spending time with my family. I have cooked, done laundry on a more regular basis, cleaned a bit, done my pushups (albeit, not enough), walked and biked (on my very own bike), watched two movies thoroughly through, spent a fair amount of time on public transportation and of course worked.

My mother sees my grandmother in the second photo from this series.

Today I will bike to a kite festival to picnic, watch and photograph kites - a social affair marked on my calendar about 3 months ago.

1 comment:

  1. Sometime settling our lives down to the basic chores and events of a day really refreshes our souls.

    Looks like you have a wonderful day in store :)

    ReplyDelete