Thursday, July 14, 2011

Travel Plans 2011



Photographed by Tiano
Model: Rebecca Lawrence
Long Island, NY - June 2011

I've worked out many of the dates for where I will "live" the next few months.

Right now I am on the West Coast. I still have time available in San Francisco (and anywhere Bart takes me) and Sacramento, but my availability is limited.

  • San Francisco/San Jose/Sacramento: July 16 - 30
  • Oregon/Washington: August 2 - 14

One final swoop of the east coast became necessary - the thought of my previous trip being my last time for so long made me sad. Yes, I like you guys. :)

  • North Carolina: August 15 -18
  • Virginia: August 19 – 20
  • Washington DC: August 21 – 24
  • Baltimore: August 25 – 28
  • Philadelphia/Allentown/PA: August 29 – 30
  • Binghamton: September 1 – 2
  • September 3 – 4: undecided
  • Boston/New Hampshire: September 5 – 11
  • Conneticuit: September 12 – 13
  • NYC: September 13 – 22
  • DC: September 24 – 26
  • Asheville: September 28 – 30
October will be spent returning to Houston with many stops for creating art along the way. I still need to determine the best way to get from Tennessee to Texas as there are several possibilities.

  • Atlanta: October 1 – 4
  • Tennessee: October 5 – 6
  • Austin/San Antonio
  • Dallas
  • Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment