Sunday, September 4, 2011

teapot

Photographed by Candace Nirvana
Boston, MA - June 2011

I'm a little teapot short and stout...

Random fact of the day:

"Clarence Kelley and his wife ran a dance school for children, which taught the "Waltz Clog", a popular and easy-to-learn tap routine. This routine, however, proved too difficult for the younger students to master. To solve this problem, George Sanders wrote The Teapot Song, which required minimal skill and encouraged natural pantomime." [Wikipedia] Hence became the teapot song in 1939.

4 comments:

  1. Keira,

    Until you have seen my version of the teapot dance you have not seen them all. Remind me when you are back here and I'll do my best. W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come November I will be asking for a performance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Gorgeous Keira. I love the warm tone and the light on you here. Wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete