Saturday, December 22, 2012

26 shoots, 24 days, 4 cities

About 26 shoots, 24 days, and 4 cities later, my Aussie trip is coming to a close. Tomorrow will be my version of Groundog Day, and is a day I am absolutely not looking forward to. I will experience Sunday two times, with three airplane flights and four airports to endure, but in the end I will find myself back in San Francisco with some down time and a home all to myself.

I had a fabulous time while in Australia. My schedule may have started out a bit slow for my own taste (I am happiest while busy) but as the days tumbled on, I saw black pen scribbled all over my planner, my legs walking back and forth to buses and trams, and my skirt flying on and off my body.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome home then, from the land down under!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I always enjoy making the trip, but also like coming home.

    ReplyDelete