Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shut the computer, please

Photographed by Dave Lewis
Seattle, WA - January 2013

Sometimes you just have to shut your computer. Tomorrow I depart to LA for one final day in the US. With my packing up and leaving San Francisco, my Nikon D80 which I rarely use, my computer which I always use and my pretty, little bits of lacy wardrobe which I sometimes use will all be left behind. I feel the pull to keep editing photos from this past month and post them online to share since I know a long while will pass before I have the opportunity to play with images again, but at this point I would be wise to just go to bed. Before I board that plane, I have a few more early morning errands to run, and I would like to be somewhat rested in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment