Friday, October 22, 2010

Australia


Photographed by Tim Pruess
Chicago, Illinois - June 2010

Internet is not as readily available in cafes in Australia, but friendly people, beautiful nature and new adventures are around every corner.

I still have another week remaining in this trip, and I am already planning my return for January 2012. (Planning in the loosest sense of the word of course.) Australia is fabulous. Even the vegimite down here does not bother me (I learned how to prepare vegimite and toast properly, the Australian way.)

2 comments:

  1. How about trying some vegimite on some trenary toast? Not the Aussie fair dinkum, but your just the right Sheila to give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice hearing your exploits. It is so nice to know you. So happy you are having so much fun. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete