Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Procrastination



Photographed by Mark Haskins
Modeling with Brooke Lynne
Munising, MI - September 2010

Photos by the amazing Mark Haskins. I stayed with him, his wife, and art model Brooke for almost a week up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The weather was less than ideal, but my time there was superb. Evidently I earned the positive camper award, as I got up with a smile after Lake Superior smacked me in the face during the creation of the lower image.

I seriously could not have asked for a better week. All the hiking, well thought out shooting, cute cabin atmosphere, good music and did I mention the food? The last night we gorged ourselves on mussels and fondues. Thank you so much for this lovely experience.

***

Anyone want to guess what is my number one method of procrastination?

Yup, you all know the answer.

Blog writing.

Tomorrow I head to Australia, which means today I pack.

Guess I should do that, eh?



1 comment:

  1. I grew up in Michigan...we would camp in the Upper Peninsula.
    My mom and 3 sisters would all skinny dip in Lake Superior..lol
    it's beautiful up there and very private.
    cold water but so clean....
    nice photo work...

    ReplyDelete