Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fly me away

Photographed by Mike Caffrey
NYC - May 2010

Today I would like to fly, fly away to NYC. Of all places to spend a few days collecting essential items for burning man (boots, hats, a parasol and sunscreen top the list) the central coast is not ideal. This morning's shopping was a fail. I never got the shopping gene along with my x chromosomes, so that is adding to my lack of motivation to wander through shops in search of what I need. Prison inmates are working on the path to "my" nude beach, so alas, I have no great land of sand for solace.



2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do Burning Man one year, but alas my schedule never seems to correspond to it, Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little daunted by the idea of it, but I'll keep you posted on my experience.

    ReplyDelete