Friday, August 27, 2010

Weaving


Photographed by Emspace
Chicago, IL - June 2010

My week in the bay area went by incredibly fast. With shooting locations stretching from Carmel to Sausalito, and San Francisco to the east bay, I was all over the place. The trip just ended, but I am already looking forward to returning come the end of November.

Often us models travel our own courses, weaving in and out of each other's journeys with little overlap in regards to travel dates and locations. We know the same photographers, and are in the same network, and yet our time spent together is limited. The most common meeting ground seems to be NYC. I was fortunate enough to meet up with my model friend for a couple of days, which was a wonderful surprise. Her visit, coupled with a family visit, being in the city and working with some friends old and new, this has been a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment