Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have arrived


Tights by American Apparel
Photos by MC Film
Fantastic friends and models - C-Fresh and KATLA

Hello west coast!

An easy day of flying and here I am in Oakland.

Just a little reminder of my shooting schedule in case anyone wants to shoot with me while on this coast:

August 11 - 12: Bay Area
August 16 - 20: Central coast of California (gorgeous places to shoot, come meet me here)
August 20 - 27: San Francisco and Bay Area
August 30 - Sept. 5: Burning man
September 7 - 14: Portland, Oregon
September 14 - 19: Seattle, Washington
September 26 - 27: Detroit, Michigan

September 28 - October 5: Houston and the South

October 9 - November 2: Australia

Maybe:
November 3 - 7: Los Angeles, CA
November 8 - 11: New Mexico
November 12 - 21: Texas (Houston, San Antonio, Dallas)
November 22 - 29: ?

November 29 - January 30: South America

(Yes, there are a few holes in this itinerary, but these are my booking dates.)




1 comment:

  1. fucking love this shot! i want to shoot all of you. together. separate. yeah...

    ReplyDelete